From APN Changer and Data Sim Guide
 Cellular Operators
Alfa and Touch are the two operating GSM networks in Lebanon. As of 2011, Alfa and Touch rates are among the highest rates in the world.
It supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/LTE and BBM technologies.
- APN name: internet.mic1.com.lb
- Username: mic1
- Password: mic1
It supports with GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/Lte and BBM technologies.
- username: touch
- password: touch
- APN name:
 Prepaid plans
Alfa 3G+ prepaid Mobile Internet service for your handset can be activated by calling to 1454 or just click here. Once you've activated the service, you will automatically receive the configuration settings on your handset. Mobile Internet subscription will be automatically renewed every 30 days, in case you don’t have enough money and your line is in retention period (6th day), service will be automatically canceled. Prepaid Mobile Internet service is available in 5 data bundles + Pay As You Go option (0.5$ / MB is the standard Pay As You Go tariff).
|Data Bundle||Price||Extra MB Cost|
|100 MB||10$||0.1$ / MB|
|500 MB||19$||0.08$ / MB|
|1 GB||32$||0.07$ / MB|
|3 GB||79$||0.07$ / MB|
|5 GB||99$||0.06$ / MB|
Also Alfa offers BlackBerry services for its prepaid users
|Plan Name||Price / Week||Data Volume Included||Extra MB||Description|
|BlackBerry Social||1.9$||47 MB||$0.08/MB|| Access to social networking applications, such as:
Facebook®, Twitter®, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), and whatsApp, in addition to video streaming.
|BlackBerry Complete||2.8$||47 MB||You can configure 1 external email account and get an access to social networking and instant messaging applications, such as: Twitter®, Facebook®, Windows live messenger, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and Yahoo Messenger, in addition to video streaming.|
|BlackBerry Prime||5.6$||117 MB||You can configure up to 10 external email accounts in addition to Video streaming, access to social networking and instant messaging applications, such as: Twitter®, Facebook®, Windows live messenger, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Messenger|
|BlackBerry Prime+||9.8$||239 MB||0.07$ / MB||You can configure up to 10 external email accounts in addition to Video streaming, access to social networking and instant messaging applications, such as: Twitter®, Facebook®, Windows live messenger, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Messenger|
To activate/deactivate the BlackBerry service send an SMS with BA*<plan name> (e.g. BA*social) / BD to 1043.
Alfa also offers Mobile Broadband service. The prepaid Mobile Broadband data SIM card comes with 19$ available in your account balance. With this amount you can subscribe to a data bundle, or you can top up your account and choose from 5 data bundles:
|Data Bundle||Price||Extra Usage|
|100 MB||10$||0.1$ / Extra MB|
|500 MB||19$||0.08$ / Extra MB|
|1 GB||32$||0.07$ / Extra MB|
|3 GB||79$||0.07$ / Extra MB|
|5 GB||99$||0.06$ / MB|
The SIM will remain valid for 365 days from the last bundle activation date. If there is enough credit in your account balance, your data bundle will be automatically renewed every 30 days, otherwise, your data bundle will be cancelled. You can also buy USB dongle from Alfa at the price of 30$, 65$, 109$ or 122$.
 How to top up
Prepaid recharge can be done using recharge cards. There are 4 ways to top up your account:
- Dial *14*:
1.Scratch the hidden zone to reveal a 14-digit code.
2. Dial *14* followed by the 14-digits code, press # then Yes, as follows *14*<14-digits code># -> Yes.
- Dial 1456 (free of charge)
1. Dial 1456
2. Scratch the hidden zone to reveal a 14-digit code
3. Enter this code after you hear the recorded message
- Dial 03 39 03 90 (free of charge)
This recharge card option allows you to:
- Recharge your card
- Recharge your card while you are abroad
- Recharge someone else's card
- Have someone recharge your card for you
- Via website - go to the site, click on the recharge Alfa line section and follow the instructions. Once your account is successfully recharged, an SMS will be sent to the recharged number containing the number of dollars that have been recharged, the total credit and the validity period.
You may also use your debit or credit card to top up your account at the ATMs of several affiliated banks. Once you have purchased your recharge card from any participating ATM you have to call 1456 from your Alfa Prepaid number (free of charge), then enter the 14-digit recharge code or use any other recharge option.
To top up your Mobile Broadband account you can select any of the following Alfa prepaid recharge cards: 9.09$, 17.06$, 22.73$, 45.45$, 68.18$, and 136.36$ (17.06$ and 136.36$ cards available at the ATM machines of affiliated banks). The recharge cards will allow you to top up your account with credit only and not days.
There are 4 different prepaid mobile plans - magic, Start, Smart, and Super. If having any of these plan you can easily activate WAP Mobile Internet service by sending MI message to 1188. It'll cost you 5$/month for magic plan and 3.75$/month for Start, Smart, and Super plans.
Touch offers 5 different High Speed Internet (3.9G, up to 21.6 Mbps) packages for both prepaid and postpaid users:
|Offer||Data Bundle||Price||Extra MB Cost||Activation Code|
|Offer 1||100 MB||10$ per month||0.1$ / MB||HS1|
|Offer 2||500 MB||19$||0.08$ / MB||HS2|
|Offer 3||1 GB||32$||0.07$ / MB||HS3|
|Offer 4||3 GB||79$||0.07$ / MB||HS4|
|Offer 5||5 GB||99$||0.06$ / MB||HS5|
You can activate 3.9G Internet:
- Directly on your existing touch line;
- Using a separate Data-Only SIM / Micro SIM to be used on tablets (The price of a prepaid Data-Only SIM / Micro SIM card is 19$, including 19$ of credit);
- Using a dongle, router or mini router for high speed connection.
To activate the service send the activation code of the offer to 1188.
Also Touch offers BlackBerry® Internet Service with three different packages available:
|Features||BlackBerry Social||BlackBerry Complete||BlackBerry Internet Service|
|BB Built Social Networking Apps (Facebook & Twitter)||+||+||+|
|BB App World||+||+||+|
|BB Built IM Apps (Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, MSN,…)||-||+||+|
|Email Addresses (Gmail, yahoo, Hotmail…)||-||1||10|
|Service Fee|| magic prepaid users: $8/month incl. 200 MB
Start,Smart,Super prepaid users: $1.5/week incl. 45MB
| magic prepaid users: $12/month incl. 200 MB
Start,Smart,Super prepaid users: $2.2/week incl. 45MB
| magic prepaid: BIS $24/month incl. 500MB; BIS1 $42/month incl. 1GB
Start,Smart,Super prepaid users: $4.5/week incl. 115MB
To subscribe to any of the BlackBerry packages send an SMS with the code the package you've chosen to 1188:
- BlackBerry® Internet Service BIS or BIS1
- BlackBerry® Complete BBC
- BlackBerry® Social BBS
 How to top up
You can top up your prepaid Touch line using:
- ATM top-up - available in the following recharge amounts
|$11.36 for 10 days + 5 days grace period|
|$17.06 for 20 days + 5 days grace period|
|$22.73 for 30 days + 5 days grace period|
|$45.45 for 60 days + 5 days grace period|
|$68.18 for 90 days + 5 days grace period|
- Online top-up - you can top up your prepaid account using any credit or Internet-enabled debit card issued from Lebanon. All you need is:
1. Go here.
2. Enter the number you want to recharge.
3. Choose the recharge voucher.
4. Enter your credit card number.
5. Follow the instructions to ensure the recharging process.
- Top-up vouchers - the list of distributors where you can find these vouchers is here. To recharge dial *200*<14-digit top-up code># and press OK.
- PIN top-up can be used to top up another's person account.
1. Buy a top-up card.
2. Logon to Touch site with your username and password (otherwise register).
3. Click on My touch and select PIN Recharge.
4. Fill in all required details of the prepaid account you would like to top up.
5. Click submit.
- Third Party top-up - you need the secret code of a top-up voucher, dial from your handset *300*<9613>*14-digit code# then press OK.
 VoIP applications
 Restaurants, hotels and other recommendation applications
 Social Networking applications
 Special Travel applications
 Wi Fi Networks
 APN settings AT&T
- Port: 80
- Proxy: proxy.mvno.H2OMobileweb.com /126.96.36.199
- APN: Tebedu
- WAP Homepage URL: http://www.H2OMweb.com
- MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com