From APN Changer and Data Sim Guide
 Cellular Operators
 Maroc Telecom
- username: (blank)
- password: (blank)
- APN name: www.iamgprs1.ma (contract) or www.iamgprs2.ma (maybe menara prepaid) or wap.iamgprs.ma (3G Jawal)
 Medi Telecom (Meditel)
- username: MEDINET
- password: MEDINET
- APN name: internet1.meditel.ma
 Wana Corporate S.A. (inwi)
- username: WANA
- password: WANA
- APN name: www.wana.ma
 Prepaid plans
 Maroc Telecom
Maroc Telecom has the best coverage all over Morocco. It offers Maroc Telecom Menara 3G prépayé prepaid plan that includes Sim-card working in Smartphone, iPhone or 3G USB stick, and 3G Internet Jawal service. Buying Maroc Telecom Menara 3G prépayé will require a passport copy.
Prepaid Mobile Internet is available from 199 MAD / 24.22$ + 1 month of free connection with the 3G prepaid internet. Rate offered up to 3.6 mb / s. If downloaded traffic exceeds 400 MB per day, the flow goes to 128 kb / s. The customer gets his speed of 3.6 MB / s the next day. Start-up package includes USB modem and SIM-card or only 3G+ Sim-card .
|Modem Type||Package Price|
|Alcatel 3G modem OTX 080||199 MAD / 24.22$|
|Huawei E153 Modem|
|ZTE MF 180 modem|
|Huawei E173 Modem||390 MAD / 47.46$|
For more information, call 888.
As for 3G Internet Jawal - precondition for using this service are:
- a prepaid card Jawal.
- Smartphone device.
Jawal Internet service is available for prepaid mobile customers allowing unlimited internet access from the mobile phone. Charging the Internet account is via IVR - call 550 , the customer selects the desired access period.
|Internet access period||Rate|
|1 day||10 MAD / 1.22$|
|1 week||50 MAD / 6.08$|
|1 month||200 MAD / 24.34$|
To activate this service send SMS Config Internet Jawal to 505 and save the configuration received to your mobile phone. Note: For assistance in enabling 3G Internet Jawal service the client can contact the Customer Relations Center by calling 888.
You can also activate GPRS Free Access on your mobile phone by calling at 777. Data usage charge is 0.24 MAD / 0.03$ per Kb
 How to top up
Morocco Telecom offers 3G Prepaid Jawal top-up cards for recharging:
- 10 MAD / 1.22$ - valid for 1 day;
- 20 MAD / 2.43$ - valid for 2 days;
- 50 MAD / 6.08$ - for 1 week;
- 100 MAD / 12.17$ - for 15 days;
- 200 MAD / 24.34$ - for 1 month.
You can recharge your account by sending SMS with recharge code from the top-up card to 555. You can check out the validity date of your account by sending SMS to 580. Also top-up can be done in tele-boutiques and supermarkets. After expiration the internet account is suspended. You get 3-month period to recharge your account.
There are three prepaid calling plans: Méditel Jahiz Batal, Méditel Jahiz MIX, Méditel Jahiz Alo, but they do not include any data trafic. To have Internet access you should activate Internet Service.
If your phone is not configured yet, you can configure it either by connecting to Meditel website here or by calling the Customer Relationship Center 121 for remote configuration.
Mobile Internet service is available for Meditel Jahiz perpaid customers:
|Validity||Price MAD||Traffic included|
|1 day||10 MAD / 1.22$||200 MB|
|3 days||25 MAD / 3.04$||600 MB|
|7 days||50 MAD / 6.08$||1 GB|
|30 days||200 MAD / 34.34$||4 GB|
Internet access for your laptop: Start-up pack including SIM-card and USB modem costs 189 MAD / 23$, including only Sim-card - 59 MAD / 7.18$.
|Validity||Price MAD||Speed||Traffic included|
|24 hours||10 MAD / 1.22$||3.6 Mbps||1 GB|
|3 days||25 MAD / 3.04$||3 GB|
|7 days||50 MAD / 6.08$||5 GB|
|30 days||200 MAD / 34.34$||22 GB|
 How to activate
Connection period of Mobile Internet can be activated by sending SMS (toll-free) either 1mois (1 month) or 1semaine (1 week) or 3jours (3 days) or 1jour (1 day) to 4000.
 How to top up
You can recharge your account via:
- Dealer: charging is carried out immediately at Meditel point of sale .
- Top-up scratch Card: available at Meditel point of sale. Charging is done by entering the numbers from the top-up card either on the Web page that appears automatically when your Internet is expired or via the link.
- Credit card - in the online store .
 Wana (inwi)
Inwi offfers Internet on your mobile service. Internet on your mobile gives you unlimited access to the Internet for the duration of the period chosen:
|Internet Access Period||Price|
|for 1 day||20 MAD / 2.43$|
|for 1 week||70 MAD / 8.52$|
|for 1 month||180 MAD / 21.90$|
If you use Inwi Mobile Internet for the first time on your phone, then you will need to configure it. To configure the phone call Inwi assistant to 220 and ask to send configuration settings via SMS . Once the service is activated and the telephone is configured you can access the Internet from the web browser on your phone.
Inwi offers Mobile Internet for your laptop start-up packages - 290 MAD / 35.29$ ( includes modem + 7 days of free Internet access) and 399 MAD / 48.56$ (includes modem and 2 months of free Internet access)
 How to activate
To subscribe to the service follow the steps:
- First verify that your mobile phone allows Internet browsing;
- Dial *120# and press Send button
- Among the services that will be displayed go to Internet Mobile.
- Choose the Internet access period you want to activate and validate. It gives you unlimited access to the service for the duration of the period chosen.
- You may require a network configuration message, which can be obtained by dialing *222#
 How to top up
Inwi offers 5 types of top-up cards for Internet via modem recharge:
- 10 MAD / 1.22$ - for 1 day of Internet access;
- 20 MAD / 2.43$ - for 2 days;
- 40 MAD / 4.87$ - for 5 days;
- 200 MAD / 24.34$ - for 30 days;
- 300 MAD / 35.51$ - for 60 days.
You can recharge your modem in all Inwi stores and buy top-up cards in all Marjane places.
Top up is available via:
- phone - call 05 29000110 and follow the instructions of the answering machine;
- Widget HDM - You can recharge your account directly through the widget by entering your recharge code from the top-up card. To install the widget click here.
 VoIP applications