APN Changer and Data Sim Guide:General disclaimer
From APN Changer and Data Sim Guide
 APNchangeR: Disclamer
The APNchangeR is free for anyone to use.
The APNchangeR.org web server, with accompanying Wiki software, are a collaboration tool used to coordinate the effort of contributing to APNchangeR. It is made available to the entire community of APNchangeR contributors:
1. People who support our goals of creating a free, complete, up-to-date and reliable APN guide
2. People who acknowledge that collaboration with other Wiki sites is necessary to achieve this goal
If you're not interested in our goals, we ask that you not use this Web service. If you continue to use the service against our wishes, we reserve the right to use whatever means available -- technical or legal -- to prevent you from disrupting our work together.
Spiders, bots, and scripts that read APNchangeR.org must obey the following rules. This includes "mass downloaders" like wget or HTTrack. IP addresses for programs that ignore these rules will be blocked at the TCP/IP level.
1. Read-only scripts must read the robots.txt file for APNchangeR and follow its suggestions. Most programs (like wget) automatically know about robots.txt, as do major scripting languages' HTTP client libraries. But if you're writing your own program, check the Standard for Robot Exclusion for more info.
2. Read-only scripts should recognize the non-standard Crawl-Delay field in robots.txt. If not, they must not fetch pages or images more often than once every 30 seconds.
3. Read-only scripts must have a User-Agent header set. Scripts should provide a contact email or URL in the header. For example:
- ExampleBot/0.1 (http://www.example.com/bot.html)
- MyBot/2.3 (email@example.com)